Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nonnie's Precious Apple

As a first time grandparent, I never knew the overwhelming and pure love that exudes from every pore in my body. I think of her every moment of everyday. My arms ache to hold her. I long to hear her say (Nonnie)!
My beautiful daughter has given me the most incrediable gift. Nothing can compare.

6 comments:

The Kiefers said...

MOM! I am so glad you are on here. It will be easier for you to stay posted on pics of your "Apple" :) We love and miss you!!

Nonnie said...

I am glad you told me all about this site...I can't wait to see you all either! Hugs x Kisses

The Kiefers said...

Did you see her video??

Nonnie said...

oh yes indeed, it is so adoreable!
I can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks and tickle those toes. That little chunky monkey will be in my arms and you will have to pry her from my arms. That belly is mine!lol I see so much of you in that precious child. I am soooo proud of the gentle sweet spirit you have passed on to my Apple. I knew you could be nothing but the most incredible Mother. Your Stud muffin is a gem himself. please move to Texas; ok, just one state closer??lol Nonnie xoxoxoxox

The Kiefers said...

I posted some more pictures of your Apple at www.flickr.com/photos/shilohainslie. :)

Nonnie said...

Hello my Loves
I will be there soon. I am so very excited. Hope you are all well. love and miss you